Just about anything and everything under the sun....

 
Other Things
I seem to have lost some of my links due to the change in template. For those who want to be added please just leave a message in my shoutbox below! thanks!
other blogs I author
  • ang tambayan ni rj
  • Leave me a message :)

    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
    >
    Stats!!
    Blog for the Day
    Soundz!!!


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    My Readers
    The Diagnosis...
    Saturday, December 15, 2007
    Last week I was deciding on whether I should go visit the doctor regarding my nosebleeds. Well, initially I decided not to. This week proved to be the deciding factor as to whether I should go or not.

    Just like before, I was having nosebleeds everyday at an increased level. I ignored it for two weekdays. On the third day, my office mates were getting alarmed and was pushing me to go for a check-up. I refused ( I am so hard-headed sometimes.) and went to the Bankers' Christmas Party instead. In the middle of the program, I felt blood rushing through my nose( this was my third for the day) and i kind of got embarrassed. As you can see, it was a party and there were a lot of people there..arrrggghh!! Anyway, after the party we still went for a round of drinks and our favorite past time -- videoke!!! So after a round of drinks and five songs..(it strikes again)! I was like..awww..not again!!! After two hours or so, we decided to break it up and head for home ( it was 2 in the morning so we really had to go).

    I headed for home and went to sleep. After two more nosebleeds, I decided to wake up and go to work. I was feeling a little nausea and my eyes were kind of stingy (due to the lack of sleep I suppose). Unfortunately, I fell down the stairs on my way to the bathroom. After like 15 minutes..another one of it begins..

    And that's when I finally decided to get the doctors' recommendation(which my mom got for me..see..i'm very hard headed) and head to the nearest laboratory which was seven kilometers away (after some 3 hours i guess, coz I had to get a little bit more sleep if I wanted to be able to take the tests). I called the office and informed them I was gonna have to come in late.

    So just to cut the story short, I went to two laboratories. That means two needles in my arm. The first laboratory didn't have a blue top tube for one of the tests so I had to go to a separate laboratory. Anyway, I got the results and guess what ...everythng was N-O-R-M-A-L. There it goes.. still no specific answer for the nosebleed occurences...



    Powered by ScribeFire.

    Labels:

    posted by RJ @ Saturday, December 15, 2007  
    5 Comments:
    • At December 16, 2007 at 10:25 AM, Blogger Lestat said…

      well, I'm glad that the result is negative.. However, I'm a bit worried. Frequesnt nosebleed is unusual so I think having a second opinion is recommended.. what do you think.?//

      anyways,..have a nice day po.. and advance merry xmas..

       
    • At December 19, 2007 at 8:12 AM, Blogger Kai Reyes said…

      Goodthing there's nothing wrong..
      Hope you get well soon :-)

       
    • At December 22, 2007 at 6:09 PM, Blogger RJ said…

      thanks guys!!
      @lestat: i agree with you! it's weird but so far i've only had 2 instances of nosebleeds from the day of check-up. they made me take Vitamin C everyday..still hoping for the best :)

      @ kai thanks kai..i know i should be relieved but not quite yet..

      to everyone Advance Merry Christmas and enjoy the holidays

       
    • At December 24, 2007 at 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      get well soon rj, wag mo pababayaan ang sarili mo.

      merry christmas sayo!

       
    • At December 26, 2007 at 7:07 PM, Blogger waliz said…

      get well soon..just take good rest..ok

      i added ths link to my walizdiary...tq

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: RJ
    Home: Baguio City, Philippines
    About Me: I'm pretty much normal and sane. Much like anybody I believe that each and every person is unique, with their strengths and weaknesses. Thus, everyone should be given a chance to prove themselves. I stand firm with my convictions, but that doesn't necessarily mean that nobody can prove me wrong, I have learned that one is entitled to his or her own opinion. Just the same, you won't usually see me standing in the sidelines waiting for somebody to prove a point. I guess this is the foremost reason why this blog was created... And so I leave it all up to you to read between the lines..and begin to know me with the way I express myself through my writings.. :)
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Just about anything and everything under the sun.... .Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com