Just about anything and everything under the sun....

 
Other Things
I seem to have lost some of my links due to the change in template. For those who want to be added please just leave a message in my shoutbox below! thanks!
other blogs I author
  • ang tambayan ni rj
  • Leave me a message :)

    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
    >
    Stats!!
    Blog for the Day
    Soundz!!!


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    My Readers
    A second try on the meaning of my name...
    Saturday, January 5, 2008
    A few hours ago i found out the meaning of my real name "Roma Faye". Just out of curiosity, I decided to see what the meaning of RJ (my blog nick) means..

    Check it Out...

    What Rj Means

    You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.
    You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.
    You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.

    You are fair, honest, and logical. You are a natural leader, and people respect you.
    You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries.
    You are rational enough to see every part of a problem. You are great at giving other people advice.


    hmmm..i could see that i'm indeed a rebel at heart..in a very subtle way...hehehe..

    quite a comparison eeeiii....

    Labels:

    posted by RJ @ Saturday, January 05, 2008  
    4 Comments:
    • At January 6, 2008 at 6:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

      hi rj! nice meaning hehehehehe..... looking forward for more post! God Bless sistah!

       
    • At January 6, 2008 at 7:56 AM, Blogger waliz said…

      hi rj..i have tried and i think i will post the meaning of my name in my blog soon...

      thanks for sharing..

      and u dont look like a rebellious girl to me infact u r sweet..!

       
    • At January 7, 2008 at 8:31 AM, Blogger RJ said…

      @ briggs hehehe God BlessYou too Sis!!

      @ Waliz awww..thanks for calling me a sweet girl.. (i;m so touched)

      looking forward to your post..tell me when you're done with it so i can see.. :)

      take care!!!

       
    • At January 7, 2008 at 12:48 PM, Blogger Dann said…

      Hi rj..
      At first I thought rj = radio jockey..hehehe.. Well, Your name has got a nice meaning.. Lot of qualities on it. Can I borrow some of it? "wink".. take care and have a great time ;)
      My love hub

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: RJ
    Home: Baguio City, Philippines
    About Me: I'm pretty much normal and sane. Much like anybody I believe that each and every person is unique, with their strengths and weaknesses. Thus, everyone should be given a chance to prove themselves. I stand firm with my convictions, but that doesn't necessarily mean that nobody can prove me wrong, I have learned that one is entitled to his or her own opinion. Just the same, you won't usually see me standing in the sidelines waiting for somebody to prove a point. I guess this is the foremost reason why this blog was created... And so I leave it all up to you to read between the lines..and begin to know me with the way I express myself through my writings.. :)
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Just about anything and everything under the sun.... .Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com