Just about anything and everything under the sun....

 
Other Things
I seem to have lost some of my links due to the change in template. For those who want to be added please just leave a message in my shoutbox below! thanks!
other blogs I author
  • ang tambayan ni rj
  • Leave me a message :)

    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
    >
    Stats!!
    Blog for the Day
    Soundz!!!


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    My Readers
    Home Alone..
    Wednesday, March 12, 2008
    As of this writing, I am here at our house and I have just finished making a report for our office which was due yesterday. Well, this is my second day of staying home from work. You see, I finally had the courage to tell them that I wouldn't be able to come because I was suffering from an asthma attack and also had a fever. Now you wonder..what am I doing in front of the computer????!!!! Like I said, I just finished making a report. As it turns out(i kind of expected it somehow), there was a report due yesterday and it seems like I'm the only one who knows how the report is done. So here I am, home alone..with a groggy head and watery eyes..making a report that I wasn't really sure whether I should be doing or not. I did it anyway...phew!!!! I really can't say no to them... :(

    Glitter Generators

    Labels:

    posted by RJ @ Wednesday, March 12, 2008  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: RJ
    Home: Baguio City, Philippines
    About Me: I'm pretty much normal and sane. Much like anybody I believe that each and every person is unique, with their strengths and weaknesses. Thus, everyone should be given a chance to prove themselves. I stand firm with my convictions, but that doesn't necessarily mean that nobody can prove me wrong, I have learned that one is entitled to his or her own opinion. Just the same, you won't usually see me standing in the sidelines waiting for somebody to prove a point. I guess this is the foremost reason why this blog was created... And so I leave it all up to you to read between the lines..and begin to know me with the way I express myself through my writings.. :)
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Just about anything and everything under the sun.... .Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com