Just about anything and everything under the sun....

 
Other Things
I seem to have lost some of my links due to the change in template. For those who want to be added please just leave a message in my shoutbox below! thanks!
other blogs I author
  • ang tambayan ni rj
  • Leave me a message :)

    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
    >
    Stats!!
    Blog for the Day
    Soundz!!!


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    My Readers
    39 questions...
    Sunday, March 2, 2008
    This tag is from a good friend, Ate Ellaine. I apologize for the delay, and finally here it is..

    Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!

    1. What is your occupation?
    --Hello Banker!!
    2. What color are your socks right now?
    --No socks at the moment.
    3. What are you listening to right now?
    --4 in the morning by Gwen Stefani
    4. What was the last thing that you ate?
    --Chicken Curry
    5. Can you drive a stick shift?
    --No, I wish!!
    6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
    --Blue,Blue,Blue!
    7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
    --Jay
    8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
    --But of course,friend ko nga e!!!
    9. Favorite drink?
    --water
    10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
    - Basketball!
    11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
    --yuppers
    12. Dog named
    --Jha-jha
    13. Favorite food?
    --pasta
    14. Last movie you watched?
    --Alvin and the Chipmunks
    15. Favorite Day of the year?
    --My birthday and anniversary
    16. What do you do to vent anger?
    --rant!shout!throw things around(joking!!),shut up and find something to do
    17. What was your favorite toy as a child?
    --game and watch
    18. What is your favorite, fall or spring?
    --Spring.
    19. Hugs or kisses?
    --Both??!!
    20. What kind of pie?
    --Pizza.
    21. Do you want your friends to email you back?
    --Yep, I do,I do!!!
    22. Who is most likely to respond?
    --I have no idea.
    23. Who is least likely to respond?
    --really no idea
    24. Living arrangements?
    --with the parents
    25. When was the last time you cried?
    --last night while watching t.v(arrgh!!!)
    26. What is on the floor of your closet?
    --shirts
    27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
    --i'm really not sure to whom i'm sending this..they've all done it haaaay
    28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to?
    --hmmm...avee
    29. Favorite smell?
    --smell of flowers
    30. What inspires you?
    --anything and everything
    31. What are you afraid of?
    --loss of a loved one(too much pain)
    32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
    --Cheesy burgers.
    33. Favorite car?
    --I only have 1 car, and that woould be a mitsubishi 91 model haaay
    34. Favorite cat breed?
    --i'm not a cat lover :(
    35. Number of keys on your key ring?
    --i don't have a key ring
    36. How many years at your current job?
    --3 years (aarrggh)
    37. Favorite day of the week?
    --Saturdays and Sundays.
    38. How many provinces have you lived in?
    --Only 1.
    39. How many countries have you been to?
    --2,Philippines and Hongkong

    I'm tagging Avee, since she's a new acquaintance and like to know more about her. All of the bloggers I know have been tagged..sniff sniff.

    Labels: ,

    posted by RJ @ Sunday, March 02, 2008  
    5 Comments:
    • At March 2, 2008 at 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Thanks for this tag sissy =) Posting it now

       
    • At March 3, 2008 at 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      sis, may award ka sa kin at binoto pala kita :) mukhang mananalo ka ha : ) congrats!

       
    • At March 3, 2008 at 5:13 PM, Blogger RJ said…

      @ ate avee nabasa ko na ung answers mo sa tag and im glad na ti-nag kta.

      @ate melai salamat sa award tska sa vote ate! Punta ko bahay mo maya!

       
    • At March 4, 2008 at 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hi there! im just new in blogging. how can i join from this kind of tag? thanks po ^_^

       
    • At March 5, 2008 at 4:46 PM, Blogger RJ said…

      Hi loIse!you can just copy and paste this 1 and post it in ur blog. Another option is u can give me your link and i can just Add you to my tag. Happy blogging!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: RJ
    Home: Baguio City, Philippines
    About Me: I'm pretty much normal and sane. Much like anybody I believe that each and every person is unique, with their strengths and weaknesses. Thus, everyone should be given a chance to prove themselves. I stand firm with my convictions, but that doesn't necessarily mean that nobody can prove me wrong, I have learned that one is entitled to his or her own opinion. Just the same, you won't usually see me standing in the sidelines waiting for somebody to prove a point. I guess this is the foremost reason why this blog was created... And so I leave it all up to you to read between the lines..and begin to know me with the way I express myself through my writings.. :)
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Just about anything and everything under the sun.... .Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com