Just about anything and everything under the sun....

 
Other Things
I seem to have lost some of my links due to the change in template. For those who want to be added please just leave a message in my shoutbox below! thanks!
other blogs I author
  • ang tambayan ni rj
  • Leave me a message :)

    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
    >
    Stats!!
    Blog for the Day
    Soundz!!!


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    My Readers
    Had a bad morning again..
    Friday, January 18, 2008

    I used to think that "morning" or "am" was something to look forward to since it was usually the start of a new day. You rise up to a cup of coffee and usually the rays of sunshine. Honestly speaking, I was never a morning person. During non-working days, I usually find myself asleep in the daytime and fully awake in the nighttime. I am definitely not an early riser..but I do try my best, especially since I have a job which starts at 8:30am and ends supposedly at 5:30 pm.


    Unfortunately, I am not one of those who are allowed to go home on time. Considering the fact that I am again alone in my abode(the backroom section of the bank I work for--accounting section). Anyway, I was given the task of labelling some boxes to be shipped to an off site stockroom last monday. I wasn't able to do it because I was beating some report deadlines. We were only able to do the task yesterday night(there were three of us). Having been able to finish the assigned task, we thought that everything would be alright the next morning.


    I was wrong...


    To my utter dismay, my boss decided to ask me(in a shouting manner) whether I asked the help of the other guys in labeling the boxes..I was tongue-tied..I'm not used to being shouted at especially in front of a lot of people. I was embarassed. It seems that our good deed was not a good one after all...


    Arrrggghh..I couldn't believe it. First and foremost, I couldn't understand what the issue was all about. Let me relate to you a little about what transpired:


    Boss: (shouting)Rj, did you ask help from the guys yesterday in labeling the boxes ?

    Rj: No sir, but I was with **** and ****.

    Boss: (still shouting)Why didn't you ask for help?!!You're the only girl here and they should be assisting you. You should ask for help.


    (Rj's mouth gaping open)

    Rj: Ohhh..uhhhmm..we only did the labeling sir.


    Boss: (shouting louder than ever) HINDE NGA E!!!Dapat humingi ka ng tulong!Huwag mong inaako lahat ng trabaho dito!!


    Well, there were still statements that were said, but this just might be the summary of it. To cut the story short, I felt like all the efforts just went to waste. Aside from the fact that there were already a lot of clients staring. Had I known that I would solicit such a reaction, I shoudn't have done it in the first place. My boss is not talking to me for the time being, which I'm not quite sure is good or bad. But considering past experiences, I believe he just might hold a meeting on monday just for this one. To snarl and shout at me once again..awwww...And Monday is yet another morning I'm not looking forward to..


    I'm trying to rationalize what brought about such reaction..I can't for the life of me think of a reason..any reason..for him to shout at me when all I did was label some boxes. Mind you, the labels were correct. Maybe I'm missing something here...

    posted by RJ @ Friday, January 18, 2008  
    4 Comments:
    • At January 19, 2008 at 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Go girl power!!! hmmm, ito lang masasabi ko sa boss mo.hehe, 1)mas maganda ka sa kanya, at insecure sa yo; 2)he's a male chauvinist pig who doesn't believe on female power!!!3)sabi na nga kasi mas maganda ka sa kanya!hehe.
      oks ba? oks lang yun, as long as you're doing your job well diba? if u can do it alone why bother others?

       
    • At January 19, 2008 at 5:46 PM, Blogger RJ said…

      @ ate malinesky I presume i'm doing my job well..I guess kung pagagalitan niya ko just for that simple reason then it's not much of my problem anymore. Mas maganda talaga ako sa kanya dahil tunay akong girl...hmp hmp!!(hweeeeee ang kapal ko!!!!)At pangatlo, oo nga bakit ako mangiistorbo ng iba kung kaya ko naman..e kung sinabi lang niya sa akin nung una na ang gusto niya pala ay yung girl na girl e sana pinagpraktisan ko muna ng todo ang aking pagiging girl.E anong magagawa ko kung pinalaki akong macho ng nanay ko...(sabagay magisa kong babae sa office na iyon..itry ko kaya??!!! on second thought hindi ko carry!)

       
    • At January 19, 2008 at 11:22 PM, Blogger Kristine Jiongco said…

      go girl!basta do your best what ever happen.i'll just pray for you.

       
    • At January 21, 2008 at 9:44 PM, Blogger Lestat said…

      naku.. most of the boss reallly acts that way... meron namna sobrang sungint minsan sobrang concern.

      There are times na magagalit at shout sa maliit na dahilan tapos meron din na super appreciate sa mga ginawa mo..

      don't worry RJ atleast pag naging boss ka na ^winks^..may ilalagay ka na sa list mo wat not to do in front of your subordinates.. eheheh

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: RJ
    Home: Baguio City, Philippines
    About Me: I'm pretty much normal and sane. Much like anybody I believe that each and every person is unique, with their strengths and weaknesses. Thus, everyone should be given a chance to prove themselves. I stand firm with my convictions, but that doesn't necessarily mean that nobody can prove me wrong, I have learned that one is entitled to his or her own opinion. Just the same, you won't usually see me standing in the sidelines waiting for somebody to prove a point. I guess this is the foremost reason why this blog was created... And so I leave it all up to you to read between the lines..and begin to know me with the way I express myself through my writings.. :)
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Just about anything and everything under the sun.... .Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com