Just about anything and everything under the sun....

 
Other Things
I seem to have lost some of my links due to the change in template. For those who want to be added please just leave a message in my shoutbox below! thanks!
other blogs I author
  • ang tambayan ni rj
  • Leave me a message :)

    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
    >
    Stats!!
    Blog for the Day
    Soundz!!!


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    My Readers
    My "Blogthings" addiction when I don't feel like thinking..
    Friday, April 18, 2008



    Your Dominant Thinking Style: Exploring



    You thrive on the unknown and unpredictable. Novelty is your middle name.

    You are a challenger. You tend to challenge common assumptions and beliefs.



    An expert inventor and problem solver, you approach everything from new angles.

    You show people how to question their models of the world.


    Labels: ,

    posted by RJ @ Friday, April 18, 2008  
    3 Comments:
    • At April 18, 2008 at 11:45 PM, Blogger Joy0z said…

      Dios ko nalulungkot na naman ako sa music ng blog mo RJ haay..Have a great weekend

       
    • At April 19, 2008 at 7:25 PM, Blogger RJ said…

      i'm sorry :-(

      hehehehe i was in the mood for bossa and i never really got to change it.. hehehe thanks for visiting ate!!

       
    • At April 25, 2008 at 4:35 AM, Blogger waliz said…

      You are very insightful and tend to make decisions based on your insights.
      You focus on how things should be - even if you haven't worked out the details.

      An idealist, thinking of the future helps you guide your path.
      You tend to give others long-term direction and momentum.

      i'm a visioning type rj...

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: RJ
    Home: Baguio City, Philippines
    About Me: I'm pretty much normal and sane. Much like anybody I believe that each and every person is unique, with their strengths and weaknesses. Thus, everyone should be given a chance to prove themselves. I stand firm with my convictions, but that doesn't necessarily mean that nobody can prove me wrong, I have learned that one is entitled to his or her own opinion. Just the same, you won't usually see me standing in the sidelines waiting for somebody to prove a point. I guess this is the foremost reason why this blog was created... And so I leave it all up to you to read between the lines..and begin to know me with the way I express myself through my writings.. :)
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Just about anything and everything under the sun.... .Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com