Just about anything and everything under the sun....

 
Other Things
I seem to have lost some of my links due to the change in template. For those who want to be added please just leave a message in my shoutbox below! thanks!
other blogs I author
  • ang tambayan ni rj
  • Leave me a message :)

    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
    >
    Stats!!
    Blog for the Day
    Soundz!!!


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    My Readers
    The Friendship Tag...
    Tuesday, January 22, 2008
    Big thanks to Ate Ellaine for this tag. My apologies for the delay. I know I promised to do this last Saturday...Anyway, here it goes...

    1.What time is it?
    * 9:01 PM Philippine time
    2. What's your full name?
    *Roma Faye Javier Sarmiento
    3. What are you most afraid of?
    *hmmm--sharks.
    4.What is the most recent movie that you have seen on bootleg? *Haven't been able to watch any movies recently.
    5.Place of birth:
    *Baguio City, PH
    6.Favorite food:
    *Barbecue and pineapple
    7.What's your natural hair color?
    *Black
    8.Ever been to Freak Nick?
    *Where's that??(sorry..medjo ignorante :( )
    9.Ever been skinny dipping?
    *Nope
    10.Love someone so much it made you cry?
    *Yep, thought I would die of heartache, thankfully I'm still alive.
    11.Been in a car accident?
    *If you call being dragged by a car an accident then I probably was
    12. Croutons or bacon bits?
    *Bacon bits
    13. Favorite day of the week:
    *Saturday & Sunday (pagaya ate Ellaine), although I love Saturdays best
    14. Favorite restaurant?
    *None in particular, any restaurant with good coffee, fruit juice and esp. good service would do.
    15. Favorite Flower?
    *Tulips(hehehehe) but I could settle for roses(blue ones --are there really blue ones?); I'm thinking they are just artificially colored.
    16. Favorite sport to watch:
    *Basketball, billiards, motocross and nascar hehehehehe
    17. Favorite drink:
    *C-O-F-F-E-E and water
    18. Favorite ice cream:
    *Pistachio flavored ice cream
    19. Warner Brothers/Disney:
    *Both
    20. Ever been on a ship?
    *Not yet :(
    21. What color is your bedroom carpet?
    *it's a mixture of earth colors
    22. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
    *Haven't taken the test yet but I need to learn how to drive soon or else my car is gonna rot in the garage
    23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
    *Sparkpeople
    24.What do you do when you are bored?
    *Blogging, psp gaming, watch a movie, read a book, listen to good music or i'd probably go to sleep.
    25.Bedtime:
    *The earliest is 10:30 pm during weekdays.
    26. Who will respond to this tag the quickest?
    *I have no idea...
    27. Who will least likely respond?
    *I'm hoping they would all respond.
    28. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses?
    *The names of the persons I'm gonnan tag at the end of this post..(sino kaya???)
    29. Favorite TV shows.
    *No specific tv show at the moment..Prison break (if i catch it on cable -- if not, i settle for dvd's)
    30. Last person you went to dinner with?
    *Jhay-r
    31. Park or Zoo.
    *I guess both since each has its own appeal
    32. What are your favorite colors?
    *Blue,black, some earth colors
    33.How many tattoos do you have?
    *don't have any..
    34. How many pets do you have?
    *11 dogs
    35. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
    *Chicken
    36. What do you want to do before you die?
    *hmmm...
    36.Have you ever been to Hawaii?
    *nope, i wish I could get there someday.
    37.Have you been to countries outside the U.S?
    *Hmmm...Hongkong
    38. How many people are you sending this tag?
    * 4
    39. Time this survey ended.
    *9:15 pm

    The 4 people I want to know a little bit more through this survey are Honney, Kristine, Djhoan and Kai. I know you guys are busy but I hope you could spare sometime..Thanks in advance. . :)

    Labels:

    posted by RJ @ Tuesday, January 22, 2008  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: RJ
    Home: Baguio City, Philippines
    About Me: I'm pretty much normal and sane. Much like anybody I believe that each and every person is unique, with their strengths and weaknesses. Thus, everyone should be given a chance to prove themselves. I stand firm with my convictions, but that doesn't necessarily mean that nobody can prove me wrong, I have learned that one is entitled to his or her own opinion. Just the same, you won't usually see me standing in the sidelines waiting for somebody to prove a point. I guess this is the foremost reason why this blog was created... And so I leave it all up to you to read between the lines..and begin to know me with the way I express myself through my writings.. :)
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Just about anything and everything under the sun.... .Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com