Just about anything and everything under the sun....

 
Other Things
I seem to have lost some of my links due to the change in template. For those who want to be added please just leave a message in my shoutbox below! thanks!
other blogs I author
  • ang tambayan ni rj
  • Leave me a message :)

    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
    >
    Stats!!
    Blog for the Day
    Soundz!!!


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    My Readers
    Contests anyone???
    Friday, February 1, 2008
    Tomorrow, What Have You is having its 3rd monthsary. Not surprisingly, KUYA JESSIE,the author, decided to celebrate this with a bash. Ever since he stumbled upon my blog and I, on the other hand decided to click his name on my cbox we have not only been fellow bloggers but good friends as well. I have learned quite a lot from this guy, hence I would call myself not just a frequent visitor or passerby but rather an avid fan so to speak. Incidentally, in lieu of the upcoming monthsary, he decided to hold several contests, I believe not only as a form of celebration, but more to promote interaction and good camaraderie among bloggers in the blogosphere. Think of it as a "rewards plus" program.

    Quoted below are the mechanics of not one, not two, but T-H-R-E-E contests. Read below for more information about the contests.


    Contest Number 1 – Top Commentators of the Month
    This contest is easy to evaluate since the frequency of your comments is automatically counted using a plugin. The objectives include: to encourage readers to read and leave comments. The benefits: commentators will be assured of an increase in link popularity? Why? This blog is on “DoFollow”, meaning your links will surely be indexed by search engines like Google and Yahoo!, among others. This, in turn, will add to your link popularity and the fact that this is a PR4 blog, your future Page Rank will surely be affected. Call it link and PR sharing. How’s that for a start?
    But wait, that’s not all. Hold your horses, folks. Remember Technorati? Whenever you leave a comment and that comment appears in my sidebar, Technorati will consider that as an added link to your account if you happen to chance Technorati’s update when you leave a comment. However, a maximum of two comments per post will only be considered for the day. So please, don’t leave more than 2 comments on just one post if you want your comment counts to increase. And guess what? At the end of the month, the winners’ comment counts will be posted and I will link back to your site as an added benefit. Five (5) participants will be chosen as winners at the end of each month. That’s not all. This is a continuing contest or should I say, bonus to you, dear readers. On December 25, 2008, the Top Commentator of the Year will receive, oh well, cash. How much? $10! That’s still something. If things get better, I might even increase this amount before Christmas day as a way of saying “Thank You” for leaving your comments. Only one winner will be chosen for the Top Commentator of the Year Award.

    Contest Number 2 – Best Comments of the Month

    The first contest is about numbers, quantity. For this one, I’ll give it a little twist. Let’s say, quality also counts. Hence, the same benefits can be derived from this (just like the first one). Also, the 5 Best Commentators will be featured in this site (with a link back to the winners, of course). Again, this is a continuing contest so I will be giving away $10 to one winner of the Best Commentator of the Year.

    Contest Number 3 – Best Taggers of the Month

    This my way of responding to tags/memes (which I almost always fail to accomplish due to work load). As a way to respond to tags/memes, I’ll count your tags/memes to me for the month then feature your site and tags. Again, five (5) best taggers will be chosen and featured on this blog every month. For the winner of the Best Tagger of the Year, he/she will receive another $10 on Christmas Day and a full-featured review of his/her site. Isn’t that wonderful?

    Just a few reminders:

    The contests will officially start now (after posting this article)
    I will visit immediately (when I’m online, the participants of the contests). This means you get an extra visitor in your site whenever you participate in any of the contests mentioned on a daily basis.
    I will send the cash prices via Paypal on Christmas Day so better get your Paypal email addresses ready.
    Cash prices may increase before contests end on December 25, 2008. A new set of contests will be initiated the following year which will be announced shortly after Christmas.
    A winner in one contest may also win in the other two. Therefore, you can win as much as $30 on Christmas.
    More contests will be announced tomorrow (February 2, 2008, the official 3rd month anniversary of this blog).
    Please inform me through the shoutbox or leave a comment in any of my posts to signify your participation in the contests.


    So what are you waiting for???Visit What Have You now!! You'll be surprised with what you'll learn. Start reading..and don't forget to comment!!

    Labels:

    posted by RJ @ Friday, February 01, 2008  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: RJ
    Home: Baguio City, Philippines
    About Me: I'm pretty much normal and sane. Much like anybody I believe that each and every person is unique, with their strengths and weaknesses. Thus, everyone should be given a chance to prove themselves. I stand firm with my convictions, but that doesn't necessarily mean that nobody can prove me wrong, I have learned that one is entitled to his or her own opinion. Just the same, you won't usually see me standing in the sidelines waiting for somebody to prove a point. I guess this is the foremost reason why this blog was created... And so I leave it all up to you to read between the lines..and begin to know me with the way I express myself through my writings.. :)
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Just about anything and everything under the sun.... .Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com