Just about anything and everything under the sun....

 
Other Things
I seem to have lost some of my links due to the change in template. For those who want to be added please just leave a message in my shoutbox below! thanks!
other blogs I author
  • ang tambayan ni rj
  • Leave me a message :)

    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
    >
    Stats!!
    Blog for the Day
    Soundz!!!


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    My Readers
    My Japanese name...
    Saturday, May 3, 2008
    TO give back some life to my dying blog, I am again into tags..
    Seriously!!! I'd like to thank ATE BING for this tag..thanks you for remembering :)

    For the instructions, add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Tag six of your friends and inform them of the tag. Have fun.

    TRANSLATION:

    A - ka G - ji M - rin S - ari Y - fu

    B - tu H - ri N - to T - chi Z - zi

    C - mi I - ki O - mo U - do

    D - te J - zu P - no V - ru V - ru

    E - ku K - me Q - ke W - mei W - mei

    F - lu L - ta R - shi X - na X - na

    1. OSWALD - moarimeikatate (sounds like american and states har....har...har...)

    2. JUNELLE - zudotokutataku (Thank God I’m a Filipino! sounds like sadako. nyay! hehehe)

    3. JACQUELINE - zukamikedokutakitoku (Ayay!! Unsaman ni perti mang taasa..wa ko kasabot nyahahaha)

    4. LERMA - takushirinka ( I’ll use this name if I’m in Japan!)

    5. BREGIE -tushikujikiku ( Wah....ang sagwa hehehehe)

    6. ROMA -shimorinka (hmmm..no comment)

    I'm tagging kai, djhoan, karmi, ate melai, ate avee, and waliz.

    Labels: ,

    posted by RJ @ Saturday, May 03, 2008  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: RJ
    Home: Baguio City, Philippines
    About Me: I'm pretty much normal and sane. Much like anybody I believe that each and every person is unique, with their strengths and weaknesses. Thus, everyone should be given a chance to prove themselves. I stand firm with my convictions, but that doesn't necessarily mean that nobody can prove me wrong, I have learned that one is entitled to his or her own opinion. Just the same, you won't usually see me standing in the sidelines waiting for somebody to prove a point. I guess this is the foremost reason why this blog was created... And so I leave it all up to you to read between the lines..and begin to know me with the way I express myself through my writings.. :)
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Just about anything and everything under the sun.... .Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com